The Glenlivet Custom Whisky Set Text Engraving
After you place the order, our friendly customer service team will be in touch regarding details of engraving and colors!
Created in the Scottish Highlands in 1824, The Glenlivet is the second best-selling single malt whiskey in the world. Malt from Speyside and mineral water from the Cairngorms National Park are distilled in traditional lantern stills and then matured in oak casks, giving Glenlivet its smooth, rich and fruity flavour. Part of the Pernod Ricard Group since 2001, the brand is defining new ways for new generations to enjoy single malt whiskey.
In order to truly interpret the ingenuity of George Smith, Chuang Zhen Zang adopts the ancient brewing method used by the founder in his early days. Using the same clear mountain water and cold high-altitude air, it gives The Glenlivet creator the smooth taste and rich fruity aroma that are exactly the same as the classic whiskey originally brewed by the founder. The unique high-neck lantern-shaped copper still, designed by the founder himself, is one of the important inheritances of the brand's brewing technology, and the traditional oak barrels used to mature whiskey also set a unique style for each product. When George Smith first made Glenlivet, there was no age mark and he hand-selected the whiskeys from different aging casks.
Creator Zhenzang followed the practices of that time and selected traditional oak barrels. Then, head winemaker Alan Winchester skillfully blends these long-aged traditional oak barrels with American first-fill oak barrels to add some modern and innovative flavors. American first-fill oak barrels are barrels that have never been used to mature whiskey. The selection of these first-fill oak barrels can impart a smooth, sweet and creamy flavor that blends with the original delicate and rich fruity aroma of the whiskey to create a new style.
Water, malt, caramel color
Ventilated, dry and cool
The best wine is given to the best people. Customize whiskey with a friend’s name as a gift. The commemoration is very meaningful and super creative!
- Range: Text Engraving/name/date
- Style: 2 portrait styles: cartoon portrait / realistic portrait
- Cartoon portraits: more enlarged depictions, not completely realistic
- Realistic portrait: realistic depiction according to the photo, close to the person
- Photos: Clear half-length/full-length photos. The portrait draft is drawn based on the similarity of the photos. Please choose photos carefully.
- Artwork: If you cancel the order after the artwork is published, you will be charged a design fee: $150 for the artwork and $100 for the portrait design per person.
- Engraving: Clear all LABEL and engrave the front by default. If a different pattern is printed on the back, an additional $100 will be charged.
- Time: After confirming the draft, it will take 3-5 working days (excluding Saturdays and Sundays) to complete the work.
- Urgent mail: For urgent mail, please communicate and confirm the designated collection date in advance before purchasing the urgent mail service.
- Founded in 2012, DYOW focuses on customizing every gift filled with love and creating eternal memories for people around the world.
- You can customize your favorite gifts with exclusive hand-carved engravings.
- All products come with lifetime warranty, even if they are accidentally broken, they will be covered by warranty.
- All products are hand-carved in our Hong Kong factory. Best quality, fastest delivery in one day
FAQ of Delivery:
- How Long Does it Take To Produce & Ship?
You will receive most of our products within 1 week. Most items have next day delivery upgade service as well.
- I really need it today - is it possible at all?
Actually yes! Talk to our CS and we will work it out for you.
- Do you ship internationally?
Yes we do! We ship globally. Check out our shipping policy on the next tab.
FAQ of Production & Opportunity:
- How does DYOW produce their products?
We use hand engraving, machine engraving and laser engraving to customize in our Hong Kong factory - every bottles & items are hand made by our "masters" with love :)
- Do you offer corporate & Bulk discount?
For order over 5 pieces, please ask for bulk discount with our friendly customer service on live chat or whatsapp us at +852 6554 1830.
For Corporate Enquiry, we offer personalize sales solution. Please email us at email@example.com for more details.
Shipping Policy (Applied on Hong Kong)
Typically shipping time varies from 2 days to 5 days. If you have an event date, please let us know on the remark section of ordering and we will do our best to match your deadlines for you.
For urgent orders, customers can request an upgrade to Gogox for same day delivery. In the case of an upgrade, surcharge will be paid by customers.
Shipping Policy (Applied on All Other Regions & Countries)
Oversea shipping might occur extra shipping cost depends on products.
Our designated shipping companies are SF Express, Hong Kong Post & Aramex.
Typical shipping time varies from 1 week to more depends on your areas. In normal situations, we can reach most of the world in about 2 weeks.
For urgent orders, customers can request an upgrade to DHL. You can receive a quote upon request.
* We are not responsible for any taxes & duties occured during transportation.
Return Policy (Applied on All Countries)
We keep it short and simple for you :)
- Customize Product: no exchange or refund. In the case of damage & wrong shipment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from receiving the products for a re-shipment.
- Non-Customize Product: Please ship it back to us (shipping cost will be paid by customer) in perfect condition for exchange and refund.
For more details please check out our full policy on footer.